In Baby Boulevard Jesus’ love is demonstrated through our leaders by providing a safe, fun, encouraging, and clean environment in which the children can play. They are introduced into God’s love, good manners, kindness, and sharing.
What do I bring?
For children 6 wks – 24 mos – We ask you to bring a diaper bag
- 2 -3 disposable diapers or pull-ups
- Pacifier or any other item your child may need for comfort
- 2 prepped bottles and extra formula
- Snacks and/or a sippy cup
- We provide water and a snack to children whose parents have given permission to have some.
- Upon pick up you will be given a nursery summary for your child documenting changes, feedings, etc.
In Toddler Town, children continue their journey toward lifelong learning and leadership in a clean, safe, and nurturing environment. Young children are constantly moving, touching, and investigating. So in this age group, we use toys, age appropriate Bible Lessons, music, and influential adult volunteers to facilitate learning through experiences, imitation, and repetition.
For children 3 – 5 yrs (non-kindergarten) – Children must be potty-trained before moving into Preschool Parkway
The preschool team is trained and equipped with great tools to help make their journey of lifelong learning fun and rememberable. Through supervised play-time, age-appropriate crafts, engaging stories, influential leaders, and interactive worship songs are just a few of the things that make this the perfect place for your Preschooler.